TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, August 27, 2009

~first grade~


Carter started first grade Thursday, August 20. He is loving school, especially lunch and recess (what kid doesn't?) and his favorite subjects are math and art. He is sure tired when he comes home, but is good about doing his homework and chores before he gets to have his TV time. We are gradually getting him, and all our kids, back to a earlier bedtime, which I love! I sure miss Carter while he is gone all day-he's such a good helper and super responsible. I said to him one day, "What will I do without you when school starts?" His response was, "Don't worry Mom. I'll be home around three." So level headed and mature...I am thankful I was blessed to be his mother!

2 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

He sure is a cute boy and I can't believe he is in 1st grade already!

Jake and Megan said...

That is one cute 1st grader!