
My parents left for their mission in Raleigh North Carolina Monday morning. It was so
hard to tell them good bye
because they are such a big part in my family's lives. They are such good examples of living the gospel and raising kids. I am thankful I was born into their family. I'm not sure who is missing them more, me or my kids, but it's safe to say, THEY ARE GETTING MISSED!!! They will be gone for one year, so I think we will be able to handle it for that long....Plus we can call them and
Skpe whenever we can, since rules for Senior missionaries aren't n
early like those for younger elders and sisters. We love them so much and are thankful for their examples of missionary work!

With the
grandkids...

With their kids....

5 comments:
Your parents have also been such a great example to me throughout my life! I know they will be awesome missionaries!
Wow that is so neat. What a wonderful blessing for your family!
Wow I did not know they were going! Neat for them. And great examples for your kids!
We miss them so much already! Yesterday I was telling Mallory that it was there anniversary and she said oh good we can have a party for them, but then she caught herself & said we won't see them for a very long time, that makes me sad!
Hey Ashley! Did you know that my little brother Scott is serving in the same mission? Crazy!
Post a Comment