I LOVE it!!!! SO beatiful!
She is so perfect Ash! I love how her little hand is right by her face... She is adorable!
The birth announcement, Eden, and the name Eden is all so adorable. Congrats again!!!
She is so sweet and the announcement is too cute!
What precious lil pics. Love the announcement.
she's so stinkin' adorable!!! that's all i can say!! holy cow! i can't believe she was only like 6 1/2 pounds and has such poofy cheeks!
Super cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! SO beatiful!
She is so perfect Ash! I love how her little hand is right by her face... She is adorable!
The birth announcement, Eden, and the name Eden is all so adorable. Congrats again!!!
She is so sweet and the announcement is too cute!
What precious lil pics. Love the announcement.
she's so stinkin' adorable!!! that's all i can say!! holy cow! i can't believe she was only like 6 1/2 pounds and has such poofy cheeks!
Super cute.
Post a Comment