It's been a good two weeks. I've been exhausted, but have had a lot of help from family with the kids and dinners. Real life is beginning now, though, Damien started football this week and starts school next week, so my eight months of being a coach's widow is starting up again. I am so thankful for being married to someone as hard working as him! He has been so much help these last couple of weeks and I am grateful for that! Here's a funny picture of an example of his hard work...we got this old riding lawn mower from my sister and it needed some serious work. He took it to the Ag classes last year and the students were able to get it running and everything, but occasionally he has to jump start it. Well, it needed jump started when it was stopped clear on the far side of our huge yard, and he basically had to push, pull, carry, and lift it to the driveway! Most people would have given up, but not him!!!
Here's Eden taking her first bath---She liked it after a few minutes. It was a whole family affair (minus dad). Carter was the photographer, McKoy was the rag holder, and Addison was the boss of the whole event. We put her towel in the microwave for thirty seconds so it was warm when we got her out and she went right to sleep in the big puffy towel Grandma Baldwin made her!
Addison swinging her two babies---she is such a good helper!
The Smith Girls-
snuggling in the rocking chair

Big brother Carter
reading Eden a story

This picture made me laugh! Have you ever seen that dark of circles around a person's eyes?!?! I look just
slightly tired, don't I? I'm glad I have this pictures-so every time I see it I'll remember how tired I was when I had all these little kids!

I love when babies
sleep like this---she's so comfy!

The kids piled in Addison's
big girl bed-which is going smoothly, by the way. It's been a great transition, thankfully!

Addison and Eden, hanging out in the girl's room. They laid here together for about a half hour while mommy cleaned house. I can't wait (well, I can, really, because I don't want them to grow that fast) until they are side by side playing dolls and dress up.
9 comments:
Those pictures are great. I bet your little Addison is just Loving having a little sister!
Sooooo cute! What precious pictures. New babies are the sweetest thing in this world!
The lawn mover one makes me laugh! Damien is so funny. Kyle was telling me Forest Service stories this weekend, he was telling us about how Damien always cooks something for lunch because he hates sandwiches....we were all laughing!
What a fun, cute family you have! Congratulations! Your kids are so cute and that baby is just adorable!
I love the pic of Addison and Eden. Such cute little girls!
You have a beautiful family.
Cute pictures!!! Your family is adorable!!!
Fun pictures. You are really on the ball with the blog. I love the pic of all 4 in addison bed, Mckoy has got some muscles! You are such a good mom & don't know how you do it all!
Fun pictures! What good helpers they all are. You look fabulous and Eden is changing so fast. We can't wait to see her!
Cute, cute pictures! What a beautiful family you have! I love your new look on the blog too.
Post a Comment