TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Saturday, August 15, 2009

{Eden's Visitors}

Eden and I had lots of visitors while we were in the hospital. I am so grateful for good friends and family that have helped these past two weeks be a little easier and go a little smoother.
{Tammie holding a new grand baby. I don't know who was more excited to see this little girl, me or Tammie! She is so good to our kids and we are lucky to have her in our lives!}{Colter}
{Conner}
{Jaden}
{Trey}
{Emma}
{Jace}
{McKenna}
{Mallory}
{Amber and Mia}
{Grandpa Baldwin}
Somehow Grandma Baldwin, Zane and Rachel, and quite a few others didn't get there pictures taken. It was so fun to have visitors in the hospital and when we got home too. It's even more fun to have them now that things are settled down a bit-hint hint!!! :)

No comments: