TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Our traditional "Charlie Brown" tree :)

I love these stockings I bought years ago-I even stenciled our names on them with freezer paper! But, we now have SEVEN people and only SIX stockings.  Time for new ones. :( 

Our quick and easy Christmas Card this year. :)

Carter drew Addison's name and REALLY wanted to get her a fish.  We went to Petco and REALLY went over the $20 limit for family gifts.  I totally regret it now, but Addison LOVES her fish!  One is purple, which she named "Purps" and one is hot pink, which she named "Pinkie Pie".







Our many attempts of a kid picture! They were all too cute not to post! :) The kids love the tradition of getting pajamas from Grandma Susan every year.  It's one I hope to continue for a long, long time.

Christmas Nativity
Sweet little angels

Our shepherds, watching over their flocks.

Sweetest little shepherd 

Joseph and Mary (aka Carter and McKenna)






Cute Baby Jesus-Hinckley


 Gift Exchange


This is Laura.  She is a foriegn exchange student staying with Larkins.  She is very nice-she was willing to tell us all about how she and her family celebrates Christmas is Germany.

No comments: