McKoy is such a good boy. I am so thankful I get to be his mom. Sometimes I feel like I don't let him know that often enough, but I hope that he grows up feeling that he is as awesome as I think he is. I had some great pictures (content, not quality (: ) of him that I found on my phone and wanted to make sure they were included in our blog.
 |
| One night before going to be myself, I went to check on the boys and found McKoy's reading lamp still on, his book wide open, but him fast asleep. :) I was glad to see this, as he doesn't quite have the reading bug that I do, but I think if I keep helping him understand what reading can do for your imagination. "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" is right up his alley-whereas I think some things in these books are gross and disgusting, he thinks it is hilarious. :) I'm just glad he is reading. :) |
 |
| McKoy came home today excited about getting a WHOLE giant Symphony bar to himself from one of his classmates. He went on to tell me, through his big contagious smile, that he almost ate it all on the bus ride home! Then he opened the package and laid the last two pieces, slightly melted and fingerprinted, probably from him holding them, and said, "But I saved the last two for you and dad?" Then he ran off to play. I couldn't' believe how thoughtful that was of him, even as small as it seemed. He does things like this very often, thinks of others and likes to share with them. I'm thankful for his example. |
To say that Korver loves his big brothers would be QUITE an understatement! He adores, admires, looks up to, and wants to be like them. One day I was preparing dinner and Mckoy was turned around on the couch talking to me. Korver soon joined him, and proceeding to imitate everything McKoy was doing. It was so cute! The cell phone picture are blurry, but the idea of it is so precious. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment