I made Damien do a "first day of school" photo this morning. I told him he didn't look excited...
So then I got this...

Funny guy. :)
We did the traditional father's blessings before school. These kids are really blessed to have this guy for their dad. He really is quite amazing. :)


Carter-5th grader with Mr. Mecham

McKoy-3rd grader with Mrs. Thueson

Addison-Kindergartner with Mrs. Brown

Addison and her best new buddies, Hailey and Lauren Robson, in line getting ready to go in! These three were SO excited!

Ready to go into class-she is so ready for school and as sad as it is to see my babies leave, I know she will be okay. She is smart and brave and I just hope the world is kind to her. It's so scary for me to think about it!



1 comment:
carter is already in 5th grade?! holy smokes! i think we met when we were in 4th grade, ash! that is a long time ago. ha ha. addison has some great poses! love your family traditions (father's blessing).
Post a Comment