TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Boys

This little boy loves his big brother so much.

Our good dog, Hank, and Korver's favorite pal, started getting out of the yard and wandering a little.  He could get out of every rope, log, board, twine, etc, we set up! Sadly, one day he got out again and we couldn't find him anywhere!  We thought for sure he would come back, like he always had before, but we still haven't seen any sign of him.  We are all kinda sad, even me. :(

Carter is bringing the mullet back! :)  (with Addison's dress up hair piece)

McKoy thought it was pretty hilarious that he could put his hair in ponytails before we had to give him a hair cut. It was pretty funny!

I was determined not to plant a garden this year.  I'm not really great at gardening (yet) and didn't feel like I had the time a good garden would need.  But the boys thought otherwise and went out and planted one all on there own!  I told them if they do that, they get to pull the weeds too!  We'll see! :)

McKoy and I went out on a date to get groceries.  It was fun to have a shopping buddy!

No comments: