This poor girl has been sick a lot in the last eight or so months. She has had strep throat about six separate times and has started to snore like a truck driver! Eden could be heard yelling "Addison, stop snoring! You're waking me up! Stop snoring!" It would make Damien and I laugh hearing it! We decided to just go ahead and get her tonsils and adenoids out. We got her in as soon as Dr. Peterson could do it. As it turns out, Damien was not able to take the day off, my mom and Tammie were out of town, so I was on my own. Carter and McKoy really stepped it up as my right hand "men" and I had nothing to worry about at home as they just took care of it all.
Addison did great! I was a little shocked, actually, since this little lady isn't known for her high pain tolerance. :)
The boys had made signs and hung them up on the garage door for when we got home.
They rigged up a bell from her bed to the staris with yarn that she could ring whenever she needed anything. And yes, she used it. Alot. Many times. Hundreds of times. If I ever hear that bell again, I might pull my hair out. Moving on....
She was pretty sore after surgery, and had the normal rotten days 5-9, but other than that, she has healed pretty good and is back to her own sweet self!
No comments:
Post a Comment