The Hugh and Marie Baldwin Family Reunion was held on Memorial Day. This picture was taken by my very talented cousin, Ruth, who took two separate pictures then fused them together into one big one.
Hugh and Marie are my dad's parents, and my grandparents. They were such strong and good examples of how to live their lives-centered around the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The raised seven kids, who have 43 children, and I have no idea how many great children and great great children! But a lot of us were able to come that day, and it is always so fun to see them all. It is good to spend time all together like this, as it reminds me what I am apart of. Grandma and Grandpa knew what was right, and they did it. How thankful I am that they raised that little boy, Nick, to grow up and make good choices, and find that amazing Susan, who was taught by Jack and Fawn the same things, and that I was so blessed to be born as their eighth child and be apart of this amazing family! I am striving to keep an eternal perspective about this earthly life, and realizing the things that are and aren't important. If I have learned one thing from Grandma and Grandpa, it's that aside from the Gospel, family is most important!
1 comment:
Love, love, love our family! Glad we are still close to most of our cousins. Especially love the reunions when we get to sit and chat and catch up with everyone.
Post a Comment