This is pretty much a normal sight at the Smith House. Lots of kids, lots of playing. This was during the last part of May, and these kids were wanted some SUMMER!!!!
They are all supposed to be flexing their muscles-Eden, Addison, McKenna, Madelyn (behind them), Hayden Hone (next door neighbor), Mallory, Madi, Gabe, Gabby Hone, and McKoy
We crack this baby open every few days, even when it's cold. It's a snow cone maker and we love it! It's always a big hit with all the kids (and moms) and we make them until we run out of ice!
2 comments:
I always forget that you live next to the Hone's...couldn't he have helped Damien move the fridge last week? I wish I had a snow cone maker...seriously it is one of my favorite treats!
Seems like I have missed a million posts from your blog! Yet again you amaze me at what an amazing mom you are! xxx
Post a Comment