TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Birthday Party for Emma

Our cousin Emma celebrated her 6th birthday with a fun pajama party!  The were about 18 little girls, and 2 cute cool little boys (Chase and Ledger).  Everyone wore their pajamas, and ate cold cereal, watched princess movies, had pillow fights, played princess games, watched Emma open presents, and ate some yummy cake.  It was a fun party and I know my little girls thought it was pretty cool!

 Here's most of the boy cousins-far far away from the pink princess party!  They ate their breakfast in Grandma's craft room while catching up on the latest ESPN news on the tv.
 Some of the cute little party go-ers.
Sweet little Eden waiting to play the next game!

More pretty princesses at the pajama party!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I heard Avery went to this party too and loved every minute of it. What a cute idea...I'll need to remember that one in a few years.