TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, January 21, 2010

{Thou Shalt Not Steal}

I know, I know, we shouldn't steal...but I found these cute pictures on my sister's blog and just had too! We had a fun "Snowman Party" at Megan's last week. Nine little kids between the four moms-Me, Megan, Marie, and Meggan. I had my three youngest along with Gabe and Madi (I watch them on Tues/Wed/Thurs) Megan had her three youngest, Marie had her two youngest, and Meggan had Ledger.
Addison and Ledger-that is one funny kid!

I knew someone had taken a picture of our family at Temple Square! I'm glad she posted it so I could steal a copy! This was a cold night-but really fun to see all the lights. We are definitely taking the kids back in the summer time to check out all the sights Temple Square has to offer.

I thought this was a cute one of our Baldwin Christmas Party we had the first part of December. We had it at a huge warehouse where Michael (Jill's husband) and Hugh (my brother-driving the golf cart) work. Hugh and Candace are always the favorites when we get together. They are so nice to play with the grand kids-my kids love them!
It looks like Addison and Emma are in the middle of a very serious conversation---such cute little angels!





2 comments:

Amber McArthur said...

I am so glad you updated your blog. It has inspired me to update mine! :) By the way-your background is amazing...I think I need another tutuorial on it :). How about that picture of Ledge and Adds? Can you say hilarious...nice corndog! He is a funny boy for sure! Oh I love the family pic at the temple with Addison on Damien's head...funny!

JMP said...

You can steal my pictures any day. You really are clever with all of your titles and words. Quite the creator!