...the cougars are out....na na na naa na na na naaa na!
(that's all I know of the BYU fight song ha ha)
Saturday night, the 5th of September, we had a BYU party at our house. Amber, Spence, and Mia were staying with us for the weekend, and we were so glad that Nikki Sue, Bruce, and Kenadee joined us for it as well. Damien pulled out all the stops, bringing home a projector from school and hooking it up to the TV and projecting the image on our wall. You can't see it real good in the pictures, but you get the idea...
It was a great game to watch, even though I only saw maybe one whole down, but hey, they won!!! Yeah, COUGARS!
P.S. We missed you dad! It's just not the same watching a game without having you march around the room singing the fight song with your BYU sweater on, even if ti's 97 degrees out....:):):):):):)
7 comments:
GO BYU...at least the won this game and it wasn't the Florida State game we watched...that would have been discouraging.
That makes me miss Dad's bright blue sweater :)
Sounds SOOO fun!
Happy late birthdays to McKoy and Addison. Their cakes were awesome! Eden looked so pretty on her blessing day and I can't believe that Carter is in the 1st grade! Your family pictures are very nice and I'm sure North Carolina is wondering how they ever got along without Elder and Sister Baldwin! Way to teach your kids to work hard. I love how you guys all want to mow the lawn. :) It's a fun chore!
I haven't had the chance to read your blog lately, so it was fun to catch up & look at all your cute posts. Looks like you are as busy as ever, but having lots of fun!
So I love the big head above your stairs :) Are you ever afraid its going to fall on you? :)
Love BYU parties!
Carl was way bummed out about the game. He is a BIG fan! Well, I hope you're doing good! What a cute little family! See ya-Lacey
Post a Comment