My sister Marie found out this concert was coming to BYU-Idaho and wanted to take her family. Since I am a big fan too, she was kind enough to take us along! Then Megan decided to bring her's too, and we all made an evening out of it. Damien had an away football game that night, so Tammie and Mike were kind enough to watch the girls [yes, I said "girls"-I actually left Eden-Addison was NINE months old before I left her with someone for more than a quick trip to Broulim's-live and learn I guess:)]
The boys and I had a great time on this fun date night! 
If you have never heard these CD's, stop looking at this blog right this minute and go get them!!! They are that good! My boys even love it-and sing along to every song in the car-it's so funny! There favorite is the one about Porter Rockwell.
Since the concert was in Rexburg, we couldn't possible go to that town without hitting our favorite restaurant "Gringo's". The boys made sure of that!! So yummy!!!
Megan and her kids joined us as well...
Waiting for the concert to begin....the boys were so good (as were all the kids) and really enjoyed the music. We did notice we were the ONLY people with kids there. It was a great thing for my boys to experience though, and they still talk about it. 

Thanks for a fun night Poulter Family! And I am so grateful to have two

If you have never heard these CD's, stop looking at this blog right this minute and go get them!!! They are that good! My boys even love it-and sing along to every song in the car-it's so funny! There favorite is the one about Porter Rockwell.

Since the concert was in Rexburg, we couldn't possible go to that town without hitting our favorite restaurant "Gringo's". The boys made sure of that!! So yummy!!!
Thanks for a fun night Poulter Family! And I am so grateful to have two
perfect little gentleman in my life to take me out on dates!!! :)
4 comments:
I loved this concert. Brad Hull(young, short hair) was in our ward. My husband served with him in YM. We are good friends with him, but have been blessed to meet all the members and see them perform several times. It is so amazing and I am glad that someone else enjoyed it.
What a fun date night! I am missing some Gringo's right about now!
You do have beautiful kids! and I guess i'm going to be needing to get some Cd's.....out of that loop.
Fun concert! Going to Gringo's reminds me of going there together in high school. Yummo!
Post a Comment