I have to say, this weather is getting a little old!!! I could do without the wind and clouds, for sure, and could handle a little more sunshine and warmth. A few weeks ago when we actually had ONE nice day, we took full advantage of it! Carter and McKoy were begging to play in the sprinkler, so we put it under the tramp and they had a blast. I broke out Addison's swimsuit (the first time she'd ever been in one her whole little life...sad, huh) and she wore it the WHOLE day! She wasn't a huge fan of the water, but thought it was fun walking around outside, poking sticks in dirt and finding rocks to pile. 

7 comments:
Addison is so cute in her little swimmy suit! I'm getting sick of the weather too. It's snowing right now.... Grr....
This weather IS getting SOOOO OLD! I hate it!
Addison looks so cute in her swim suit!
Looks like fun! I too am so sick of this weather! Hope it gets spring soon! Adds looks so cute in her swim suit.
Adds has quite the body in her swimsuit! :) It looks great with her crocs! McKoy and Carter look like they are having so much fun. Wish I could play!
She looks so cute in her swimming suit! I used to LOVE to jump with the sprinkler and the tramp. So fun!!
That's sure a perty swimming suit! Jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler under it is one of my favorite childhood memories! Hopefully the weather will start to cooperate for a while. :)
How FUN!
Post a Comment