Addison has this little spot at Grandma Baldwin's house on the counter top that she loves to sit. Why, you ask? Well, see the little basket of fruit and vegetables by her??? That's why. She loves to eat the little clementine oranges that Grandma always has on hand. And now she can actually PEEL it by herself! Grandma taught her well, too, she always has to have a paper towel under her when she peels it. (Hope she always stays that neat and clean...)
After she finished off her clementine, she reached in and grabbed a TOMATO. Then preceded to EAT it, like and apple!!!
She thought it was pretty tasty and ate half of it.
I'm all for tomatoes on my salad or sliced for a sandwich, but not plain! She doesn't get her taste buds from me, I guess!
7 comments:
She is SO cute!!!
So SO Stinkin cute. I'm impressed she ate the tomato like that!
LOVE IT! My Adilee is the same way - she'll find the bowl of fruit wherever we go and start digging into it! Though I don't think she'd go for the tomato! :)
oh adds! You are so cute & good job like fruit & veggies!
hope if we have a girl she's as well mannered as adds. She's adorable.
What a doll! Good girl eating the tomato plain lol!
She is just the cutest little doll face, isn't she?! I haven't gotten the chance to check your blog in a while, so I just got caught up. I love the post that you did about dolls. I remember your doll named Page! We had some good times, playing family in the suburban. :)
Post a Comment