We went in for our ultrasound yesterday!
We took all the kids and had our bets placed!
(Carter, McKoy, and I said BOY and
Damien and Addison said GIRL)
They won---we are having a GIRL!!!
We are all really excited, but now we'll really have to start thinking of girl names, they seem to be the hardest for us to come up with and like!!! My printer is broken right now, so I couldn't scan her pretty ultrasound picture, but I'll try to get that up as soon as I can!
8 comments:
Yay! Another girl! Congrats!
I thought that you were having twins by the title of that post!
Congratulations.
Oh that is so fun! She and Addison will be like you and Amber!
aww. that is so cool. Good luck with being sick and with a name.
Yeah! Congrats!
Yay! That is so awesome! Its rare to get it even! Congrats!
Congrats that is awesome! You still need to send me your address so I can send you something. I think I am a few kids behind. When are you due again?
Post a Comment