We awoke this morning to find this note hanging on the boys bedroom door...
The sneaky little leprechaun hid four leaf clovers (or shamrocks according to McKoy) all over the house last night while we were sleeping. But luckily, Carter and McKoy (and Adds) found them all!!!
Then we sat down for a GREEN breakfast...
of GREEN chocolate chip pancakes, not-orange-but-GREEN juice, and sausage (which is not shown in the picture because my kids are sausage crazy and it was devoured before I got a chance to take the picture.) (Oh and check out Add's morning hair---nice.)
McKoy and Addison got to have a fun GREEN lunch at Aunt Megan's, who was watching them while I volunteered at the Book Fair going on at Carter's school. (Thanks Mugs)
When Dad got home we had a yummy GREEN dinner.JPG)
Okay, so it looks disgusting! It was GREEN rice, GREEN steak stroganoff, which is actually called Yummy Tummy sauce in our house, GREEN beans, not-orange-but-GREEN juice, and not GREEN pineapple. (I didn't have a green fruit in my house so yellow was the closest I could come)
We had a fun St. Patrick's Day!!!
11 comments:
I love the shamrock hunt! What is the difference between a four leaf clover and a shamrock? Maybe I should ask McKoy? :) Looks like you had a fun day! You are so creative. And you look great too!
You guys know how to celebrate holidays! We missed having our Green Party this year. How are you feeling?
Wow what a great green day! We loved having adds & Coys at our Green lunch. I will post it sometime soon.
You guys sure have a lot of fun with holidays. Sometimes I wish I could be as creative as you! Still need your address silly. I am not letting you off that easy!
You are such a great mom! We were out of town for St. Paddy's Day so our celebrating was to a minimum, but I am going to remember your great ideas for next year!
You are such a great mom! We were out of town for St. Paddy's Day so our celebrating was to a minimum, but I am going to remember your great ideas for next year!
you are such a good mom! maybe its cuz my kids are so young but i never do things on st pattys. I need to be better at all these little holidays. and congrats on having another girl!! how fun to have 2 of each!
What a cute mom!
You are so creative! I love how you spent your green day. What a fun mom you are!
Can I come live at your house. It all looks so yummy. I hope next year that Levi will be into all that. It sure looks like fun. Hope you are feeling well.
Oh that is so neat! You are so creative!
Post a Comment