TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, March 30, 2009

Junior Jazz

Carter had a blast playing Junior Jazz for the first time this year. He had games every Saturday for two months, and can I just say, I think each game lasted just a little longer than the one before! But, honestly, we had a fun time watching Carter compete and play. He is quick on his feet and a great defender! He has quite the shot, too, and we loved watching him try not to smile after each basket he made.

Carter is on the back row, #22. He was the only kindergartner on his team. The rest are first and second graders.
Both Carter and McKoy follow their dad's example of cheering for the Utah Jazz. They were excited the other night when the Jazz were playing on TV, and Carter went to work on this sign during the first ten minutes. He used it to cheer on his favorite team throughout the game!


Go Jazz!

5 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

How cute!! In your family he has no choice, but to play basketball right!?? He is a handsome little guy!

Tyler and Caryn said...

Fun! How was it playing co-ed ball? I haven't really seen that done before. I bet he held his ground with all those "big" kids. I loved the Jazz sign!

Amber McArthur said...

Carts is quite the artist! Go job on making the Jazz sign. I am sure he rocked in his games. We are so sad we weren't able to see him play this year!

Jake and Megan said...

What a handsome basketball player! What a great jazz sign! Jace thought that Ashley had made it, but when I told him it was carter, he couldn't believe it! You guys having a fun spring break?

JMP said...

Sweet picture Carter! I bet I could'nt draw half as good as that! from the sports nerd Jaden