TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Thursday, February 19, 2009

{fourth}

My friend tagged me--go to the fourth folder and pick out the fourth picture!
I have forgotten how little these two once were! How cute are they-all ready for church! I love my boys! (all 3 of them)

I tag Megan Erickson, Marie Poulter, Natalie Styer, and Amber McArthur.

4 comments:

Tyler and Caryn said...

That's a sweet picture.
I'm really glad I got to talk with you and Amber at the game the other night. It was fun to chat!

The Wright Family said...

So cute! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?

Emily said...

Your little family was cute back then, too! To answer your question about our camera, it is a Canon PowerShoot SD880 IS Digital ELPH. (As you can tell, I'm totally reading it off of the camera :) We absolutely love it! It was one of our photographer cousin Ruthie's recommendations and we keep on figuring out cool stuff that it can do. Good luck choosing one. There are a lot of good ones out there, and also, every sales person told us that a new line of cameras will be coming out in a couple of months, so if you don't like anything that is out, give it a little time.

kjjaco5 said...

Hey BTW - thanks for the Kitchen to Kitchen I absolutley LOVE it! I had my own recipe blog, but I dont use it anymore. This one is the best! I dont know whos it is, but THANKS!