TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cheese!

Just wanted to show off Addison's new smile! Isn't is beautiful? It sure makes us all laugh!

Funny story about this new smile of hers: She has learned that the word "CHEESE" means to show us all this cheesy smile. Well the other day I was making lunch (grilled cheese and tomato soup). My assistant chef and culinary genius, Addison, was perched on the counter in between the bread and slices of cheese. As I was putting the sandwiches together, she was helping me by handing me the slices of cheese every time I held out my hand and said, "Cheese, Please". Well, not only did I get a slice of cheddar to place on the bread, but I also got the same expression from Addison that you see above!!! Needless to say, I about had tears streaming down my face by the time the sandwiches had turned a perfect golden brown!

12 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

That kills me! She is such a cutie!

Halli said...

Ha Ha, She's a cheeser just like her mommy! :0)

JMP said...

SOOOO CUTE! We love that girl!

The Dipo's said...

That smile is priceless! I just read your other post too, congrats again! And I totally know what you mean about getting the kids breakfast and then plopping infront of the computer to start of the day. lol! I do the exact same thing, but have yet to find the motivation to stop the unhealthy habit. Goodluck with the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Ba..ha..That is a great picture of Adds! She sure can cheese it!

Jake and Megan said...

Oh Adds! You are just way too cute! I love her cheeser smile with a big ol' gap.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

What a cute picture!!This is the first time I have looked at your blog since you went private, want to talk about slacking I am doing much worse. I loved your excuses it was hillarious to read. We are glad you got to the Doctor and everything is good. Congratulations.....We can't wait to what another cute smith kid looks like or what it will be...We are putting our money on a girl!!

Amber said...

how funny!! that's too cute.

And congrats on being pregos!! I just have to tell you that i was in the same boat with blogging....my house was bad, my kids were mad, and i felt like an aweful wife. i still blog a little too much. i find myself doing housework and i'll get sick of it and look over at the laptop and think "i'll just check my email and the blog" and then i'm on it for 2 hours. so i am also trying to be better! Heaven help us moms who just need some social time:).

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

once again she's adorable. So it was funny Damien told me your news and I came home to write you a congrats but I saw you hadn't posted your news on the blog so I've been waiting to congratulate to keep from stealing the thunder :) SO Congratulations!!! Happy for you. Damien said this is it!! You can probably imagine the emphasis.

Emily said...

So cute! She's going to be the best big sister!

Tyler and Caryn said...

Addison is a doll! I saw you sitting across the way at the game last night, and she was so sweet during the National Anthem. She had her hand over her heart and everything! So cute! I was going to come talk to you after the game, but when I looked over you guys had already left. Next time I will have to be faster!

The Wright Family said...

That is so cute! She is adorable! I absolutely love kids this age that are starting to understand everything and be so funny!