My digital camera is BROKEN!!!! I am so sad because I really wanted to take some pictures today, so I turn it on, ready to catch some smiles, and NOTHING! I believe I am at fault...I left it in the freezing cold car overnight and it looks like the inner lens shattered. I don't know if it was because of the cold or not, I just know it's BROKE. So I might not be posting pictures for awhile, in less I come across one that fits in my minuscule budget...fingers crossed....
4 comments:
oh sad! It's amazing what the cold can do! I've left a cell phone out in the car overnight once and ruined the screen on it. Hope you find a good deal on a camera
Oh that's so sad - I know how you feel though - Abi flushed ours down the toilet a couple years ago and broke it. Then just recently Isaac left our newer one out overnight in a rainstorm - miraculously that one still works!
p.s. - try jr.com - we've found good deals on there before on cameras.
Oh no. I would be sooo sad if that happened to me. I hope that you are able to find a GREAT deal onsomething soon. I always love reading your blog and seeing your adorable little family.
Post a Comment