TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blast From the Past

I hope you won't mind this little jaunt down memory lane...I have been busy getting my pictures organized on my computer, and when I started looking at some of these, I got a little teary eyed! I can't believe how fast my little boys are growing! Look at how cute they are! I will only post three randomly chosen ones, I couldn't pick from them all!



5 comments:

Sabra said...

What cute, cute kids! They grow so fast!

The Hurd Herd said...

It kills me when I look back at pictures of Hannah. I always think she is so big, but then I look back and realize she was a baby!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I can't believe how much they look the same but have changed so much! (Does that make sense?) I am finally beginning to understand why it is sad to see them grow up. Mia is already growing way too fast for me!

Elam's said...

You have the cutest kids Ashley! I keep forgetting to check the blogs of friends who have them set to private - and so I was playing catch up this morning! I think one of these days I'll do the same though.

Hope you're having a great New Year!

Halli said...

I love the Dumbo picture!!! Cute, Cute, Cute....