Most of you know that my little sister, Amber, recently had a baby girl, Mia. I have been needed to post these for awhile now and am just getting around to it! We traveled down to Ogden one day to see our new little cousin. And might I add, she was a huge hit!!!
Adds was fascinated by her and just kept tiltin' her head (she tilts her head to the side at anything little, cute, or cuddly) and smiling at her.

And of course, the boys couldn't believe how cute she is. They each just had to hold her-they are such good baby holders! 

Just for the record, Amber is Addison's absolute favorite person. I'm pretty much chopped liver when Ams is around. I do think this trend will keep going as Addison grows, but I don't mind. I wouldn't know a better person to have my little girl look up to!
{Oh, and doesn't Amber look awesome for just having a baby, hmm, figures...:):):):) }
I am sure Amber wouldn't mind if you peeked at her blog if you'd like to see more pictures of Mia! We are so glad she is here!!!
{Oh, and doesn't Amber look awesome for just having a baby, hmm, figures...:):):):) }
I am sure Amber wouldn't mind if you peeked at her blog if you'd like to see more pictures of Mia! We are so glad she is here!!!
5 comments:
She is so cute! I love that name too.
I like the "pass it on" thing you put on the side of your blog. I might have to do something similar on mine.
I also Love the pictures of Addison in glasses!
She is a real cutie, but then again all of the babies in your family are cute!
So cute! She is adorable. Especially with her little cousins
Those are sure some cute kids! Just like Addison looks up to Amber, Mia will soon look up to your kids! I don't think families get better than yours.
Amber is so dang pretty, and i love her name too...haha! Her baby is beautiful. Congrats Amber!
Post a Comment