TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pass Me the Ball!

My boys wear uniforms about everyday. I'm not exaggerating, either. If we don't have to go anywhere that day, they stay in them all day, and sometimes don't even change them when it's time for bed. (Stop cringing, I'm sure I'm not the only mom that's done that...right?!?!) One morning, the boy begged and pleaded to let them dress Addison for the day. Thinking how hilarious it would be to see the outfit they picked for her, I agreed. A few minutes later, they return with the tiniest shorts and tiniest tank top they could find, ready for Adds to join their team! It was so cute, and they were so excited, she wore this all day. (obviously, laundry day since we weren't going anywhere)





5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is adorable. And no, you're not the only mom who let's their boys sleep in the same clothes they wore all day on occasion! I'm guilty of that too.

Emily said...

My turn to do a LONG comment :) Your baby girl looks so cute! I don't think that there is anything wrong with their outfits! Now back to Thanksgiving... Rock Band is really fun, but I'm terrible at it! You should try it sometime. I think that you'd enjoy it. Some people are very talented at it. And I think I'm safe to say that everyone in our family enjoyed Madagascar 2, except Owen. It was funny, and I just think he's too little to enjoy it! And lastly, about how the picture was taken with Nat & Cal "sleeping" in the car on Black Friday... they weren't really sleeping, but they were sure being silly and saying "let's take a picture and pretend that we are all asleep." Ha ha. But really, they both took their turns falling asleep! Thanks for the compliment about looking like Sue Balls. I can't think of another person that I'd like to be like! Also, I love your background! Is it something that you have to subscribe to get? You are such a great blogger. Yours is always so cute and very well written. I know that you will appreciate the hard work in the years to come.

Emily said...

Thanks for letting me in on that website. They have some real cute stuff! I'll be trading mine shortly!

Amber said...

how cute. She is a doll. I bet she'll be a good ball player so she better start wearing the uniforms now right?!

Anna Rhodes said...

The boys did a great job dressing her. Daisy loves to wear the same clothes all day and night, but then again sometimes she can only stand it to wear thing for five minutes then change again. Crazy Daisy.