Yes, it's been fun having these seven little puppies frolick around the yard, and yes, it's been a blast to watch as their eyes open and their legs figure things out, yes, it's been joyful to worry about them during cold nights, and wonder if they are eating enough...
but it's been five weeks, and they need HOMES as soon as possible!!!
Please pass the word on in case there is someone out there who would like a puppy for Christmas!!!
10 comments:
I don't know who's cuter- the puppies or the girl in the pink! She is hilarious! We just voted and Emma says she is definately cuter! We'll take one of the dogs- oh, never mind we can't even take care of the one we have! Thanks Ericksons!
She so funny. She LOVES those puppies. I love how she talks to them. That is just too cute.
So, we've had to watch the Christmas lights video and the puppy videos I don't know how many times. Taybree is facinated with those puppies and I think Tyce has a thing for Addison! He'll wait like he's on the edge of his seat until Addison looks at the camera then he'll squeal and kick and laugh at her! It's very cute :)
I think that could possible be the funniest thing I have ever seen! We hope she doesn't that to her new cousin Mia! I love her sound effects!
you could send that first video to America's funniest home videos...that was hilarious! I wish we lived in the country cuz I would take a puppy in a heartbeat but my hubby won't let us get one since we live in town right now. Dang! Maybe someday:)
holey cow i love the blah blah blah noises she does with her tongue rollin around! i bet she thinks she's talking. she's so way cute!!
Now that is funnnnny! She is so cute and we love her so much! She can manhandle those puppies, her brothers and cousins better watch out when she gets walking around!
Loved your videos. Funny stuff.
OOOHHHH YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!! You sent them to the SCHOOL????!!!! LOL (good idea) Clinton took the one that has brown on her (the cutest one!) My girls are SO in love with her. But you know kyle and dogs.... they dont go together. So the next best thing is having one at grandma's... CUTE!
Hey Damian, it's LaRee, the recipient of one of these darling creatures you took to school to find homes for. Clinton appreciated the extra credit assignment, he worked hard for it, at least he begged to keep her very hard. THANKS ALOT! I am looking forward to next teacher parent night.............................................................
Post a Comment