TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Friday, December 12, 2008

Stayin' in the Lines

Addison has discovered COLORING. She likes using colored pencils and crayons, but prefers, much to her mother's dismay, markers. You'd think at the ripe old age of fifteen months, she wouldn't really know the difference, but believe me, she does. We get a kick of watching her copy her big brothers, laying right down on her tummy to work on a current masterpiece. She can really get those little arms moving! Even though I have had to move the markers higher than Addison's tip toe reach, I love that she will sit for five, sometimes ten, minutes and watch the colors go onto her page!

Adds sure loves her brothers---This is her putting her arm around McKoy.

2 comments:

JMP said...

Emma did the same thing- I think even before she could walk too. It melted all of us. I think it means Ads and Emma will be very artistic!

Amber said...

how cute! I know what you mean with the markers....my kids always want them!!