TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Latter Day Prophets...

McKoy has learned so much about the gospel since going into Sunbeams. He has awesome Primary teachers and has learned about Latter Day Prophets. During conference today, he loved seeing President Monson, Eyring, and Uchtdorf. (I love the way he says Uchtdorf...)

Sometimes it gets overwhelming to me that Damien and I have these special little spirits in our home that we have to teach and then hope that we did our best when it is time for them to make their own choices. I am so glad that we don't have to do it alone, that we have great people surrounding us that are good examples of Gospel living. How thankful I am for my little children, and how much I learn from their innocence and pure love for me.

Whosoever therefore shall a humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matt. 18: 4

1 comment:

Jake and Megan said...

So cute! He is seriously so cute and nice. We love him!