Last weekend was the Baldwin Girl's Annual "GIRLS WEEKEND"! We went and stayed at Nikki Sue's house (Bruce is so nice to agree to that...) and fill our days with shopping, relaxing, and chatter. Lots of chatter.
.JPG)
Mom and Marie (and her baby Chase)
All of us take a break from shopping to get a bite to eat
Nate and Meggan's baby, Ledger, who was a pro at shopping and was so nice. Actually, both the babies were good while we ran around from store to store...
.JPG)
Bruce broke out the karaoke machine one night and it was so hilarious! I have some SUPER FUNNY videos of all my sisters singing like they've never sung before...they threatened me severely if I ever put them on my blog, but they are so funny, I might change my mind one of these days and post them...
.JPG)
Meggan (Nate's wife) and Candace (Hugh's Girlfriend) join the craziness---very brave souls---We missed Ashley Cache but are glad she is liking their new place up in Yakima!
.JPG)
All the sacks that we somehow fit in the car...
.JPG)
Can't believe they all stuffed in there!

Meggan, Nikki, and Amber
.JPG)
Ashley and Jill
.JPG)
Megan, Marie, Mom, Jill, Ashley
.JPG)
Meggan and Marie and the two best babies in the world!!!
.JPG)
A Huge thanks goes out to all our husbands who so willingly let us do this every year! And also, thanks to Tammie and Mike who helped Damien out with our kids while he was at school and coaching! You are the best! I am so blessed to have great in laws that love their grand kids and are willing to let them stay over! It was so much easier on me to leave Addison when I knew she'd have Tammie there to rock her if she needed some love!
I am so thankful I have all my sisters and mom! You are all the best examples and will always be my best friends! I love you all!
Hugs to you all except Jill who I lovingly put out my hand and say "bump the rock"! (inside joke-don't worry-I don't love her any less) :)
2 comments:
I had so much fun! Please do not put any video of me singing or dancing! You know what the DP did to me! Love ya sis
That looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous! :)
Post a Comment