Last week the boys went to the dentist for a cleaning. When Carter was finished, he came out with a HUGE smile on his face as he exclaimed, "I have a loose tooth!!" He has been asking us forever "How long until I lose a tooth?" So, he really spent a lot of time the last few days wiggling it, eating apples, and having mom offer to tie string to it (which he adamantly refused). And finally it happened---Carter lost his first tooth!!!!
No, really...Carter lost his first tooth.. The story goes like this...
Today I had a dentist appointment so I had one of my neighbor's watching the kids. When I walked out to my car, it was locked, and of course, the keys were still in it!!! Love that, don't you? I called my neighbor who was watching my kids and told her the situation. She found a couple of Beehive neighbor girls to watch the kids while she went to my house and got my spare key, then came and got me. We went back to her house to get the kids, and as soon as I walk in, Carter smiles at me...missing a tooth. They then explain that for the last ten minutes they have been looking for the tooth, but had no luck. We all searched for about 30 minutes, but never found it! Carter is really worried that the tooth fairy won't leave him any money because he doesn't have a tooth under his pillow, so he had me write a note to explain...
4 comments:
That is TOO funny!!! IOU! JES
Sooo CUTE! I hope the toothfairy accepted the explanation!!! :)
Hey Ashley, This is Mandi Angell Crapo, just doing a little blog stalking. I found you through Starla. You have a way cute family. It was great to find you. I will be checking in on you if thats okay!!
I know that IOU's work because I also "lost" my tooth when I was little, but the tooth-fairy came through...... :)
Post a Comment