TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Prophet Said to Plant a Garden...

that's just what we'll do...

For God has given rich brown soil,

the rain and sunshine too.

And if we plant the seeds just right

and tend them carefully,

before we know, good things will grow

to feed our family.

(Children's Songbook, pg. 237)
Some of our garden produce
...I seriously might throw up now if I have to eat yellow crooked neck squash, fried zuchinni, or spaghetti squash agian.....I have definetly enjoyed them but eating them almost everyday for sometimes two meals a day is really gettin' to me...

Addison enjoying our fresh Corn on the Cob!

...Now this I could never get sick of...

3 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Damien and Ashley!

This is Teri, from high school. I was looking for Sabra Jacobsons blog on Jessica Jacobsons when I came across your blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking in and saying hello. Your family is beautiful! And your kids are SO cute!

Congrats Damien for the coaching/teaching job at the high school. That's awsome!

We have a blog too. I just made it private though. I'd love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email and I can add you to my list so you can see our blog, if you want to.

trmllr215@yahoo.com

Take Care!

Elam's said...

That's great! Our garden did so poorly this year - we got some produce but not half as much as lastyear - I'm glad someone's garden did at least better than ours!

Jake and Megan said...

So funny! I was going to do the exact same post! I have loved--loved our garden this year!