We hope everyone had a fun Labor Day Weekend! We sure did!
Here's a few things we did:
Friday night, we went to the Ririe Bulldogs football season opener! They won (hurray!) and we had fun watching Damien HOP, SKIP, and JUMP along the sidelines. (It's hilarious-I will remember my camera next time and take a video of how excited he gets)
We got up WAY WAY early Saturday and drove to Heber City, UT for my niece Kenadee's baptism. It was a nice day-hanging out with family and visiting. We visited "Swiss Days", a huge deal in Heber City, and walked around and browsed all the booths. Damien and the boys went with Uncle Bruce to the sheepdog races. They had a blast watching well trained border collies move a little herd of sheep around.
We got to stay with Amber and Spence at their new place, and can't believe all the work they've done to it! It looks great!
We did some shopping on Monday and went to lunch. Damien and Spence's golf game got canceled because of the rain! :( Thanks, Amber and Spence, for a great time-your awesome hosts!
It was fun to have a change of scenery for a few days, but always nice to come home!
3 comments:
We had lots of fun too! Glad you got to go and have lots of fun-you guys deserve it!
Hey bulldogs:) We'll be seeing you at a few games. Your family is adorable including yourself!!!
Hey Ash,
I found you guys LOL. I am just hoping you remember me and think that is a good thing. I miss you and your family. I like you all! LOL. Anyway those are some cute kids. So is Nathan still doing the rodeo thing? If any of you end up in Lewiston at all, let me know and I would love to run into you.
Emily.
Post a Comment