TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

12 Month Shots

I hate shots!

Need I say more?

6 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

OH I think that is one of the SADDEST faces ever! "how could you mom!" SO SWEET! What a DOLLY! JES

Jake and Megan said...

Poor addison! We hate shots too!

Natalie said...

That is so Precious! Poor Ady!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Amen. She is so adorable, though!!

Jess said...

Shots are the worst! It makes me cry just as hard as they do-I have to make Brad take Tanner in while I wait in the hall. I like to think that they will get better, but from the sad face on Addison I am guessing no. She is still so cute even though she is so sad.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Poor baby!! I hate them too! I just want to pick her right up and kiss her cute little cheeks!!