TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, September 8, 2008

McKoy's Birthday---

So I did that gigantic post about McKoy's birthday but forgot to put this video on. It is the cutest thing-he was so excited and happy...just watch the video and you'll see what I'm talking about....

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Emily & I just watched that video together and thought it was ADORABLE! McKoy is so cute. I'm generally embarrassed when someone sings to me too. He may never grow out of it.

Elam's said...

That was sooo cute!! - I bet our kids would play well together - too bad we're miles away! Anyway, I had to tell you that even before I read what you had written about yourself, I thought the pic of you in pink pyjamas was a cute pic, and that you're looking great! I wish i looked that good when I am sick and first thing in the morning! Oh... and huckleberry pancakes - our FAVORITE!!!!

Lettie said...

Happy Birthday McKoy. He is such a cutie.

Jake and Megan said...

He was so cute and trying to hide his smile!