After numerous days and weeks of waiting, it was finally here! McKoy's 4th Birthday! He has been so excited for September 7 to come! Damien and I woke up Sunday morning both under the weather with bad colds and flu like symptoms. I had promised McKoy breakfast in bed and didn't want to disappoint, so I dug dig and made a big breakfast, which we all enjoy not in bed, but on the couches in the Living Room, something just as exciting because we are NOT allowed to eat in there (rule applies to everyone but Daddy and popcorn and NFL...) Anyway, here's some pictures of us enjoying huckleberry pancakes, "Rollie" (link) sausage, and scrambled eggs-all McKoy's absolute favorites!
.JPG)
This is McKoy's Breakfast plate-a giant number "4"! (Carter was like, "Is it a giraffe?") Um, no-it's a four...
.JPG)
Okay, so remember the following details when viewing the next picture: 1) Ashley was NOT feeling good. 2) Ashley just woke up. 3) Ashley loves her silky jammies.
(Plus, Damien took this picture and was giving me a hard time teasing me that I screen the pics I post and would NEVER actually put this on our "blob" so just to prove him wrong, I really did post it!)
Carter loving his breakfast!

Damien didn't sit on the coach with us all-party pooper (just kidding hon)
We didn't go to church because of health risks, :) , but stayed home and watched AT LEAST 100 living scripture movies. Later that night, we had McKoy's party with G and G Baldwin, Erickson's, Zane, Cody, Colter, Tammie and Mike. Nate and Meggan and Ledger (their exceptionally adorable baby boy) came later too. Thanks for all the fun presents! He really racked up the toys!! (Hallelujah-just what we need---MORE toys! Ha Ha!)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Some of the Smith Clan hanging out (the pic with Adds, Tammie, and Colter was actually taken the night before but it was so cute I just had to post it)
.JPG)

Oh, and last but not least, his cake----not my best showing to date, but good enough for the guys I go with.... it's the ninja turtle Mikey, if you can't tell-He's McKoy's FAVORITE and actually the two of them have similar personalities...:)
I am not sure why it's rotated like this, it's not in my photo editor or camera-so turn your head to the right and ta da! It's Mikey!
We are so glad we have our little boy, McKoy! He brings smiles and laughs to our days! We love him so much!
6 comments:
I love birthdays!!!
I totally knew the pancake was a four and had to laugh that Carter thought it was a giraffe :)
Kids are SO funny.
Great job on the cake too. What a fun birthday!
I hope you guys are feeling better!
What a fun birthday! I love the cake and McKoy looks so happy! We wish we could have seen him open his presents-especially the gum that he got :). He is such a cute little boy!
how fun! did you make the cake? It doesn't look homeade. You did a great job. I love your silk jammies too!:)
Thanks for the comment. So I see you celebrated a birthday too. Fun seeing your family. I didn't realize you had three kids. They are so cute.
You are so creative. What a fun birthday. I cannot believe that your boys are so big.
We always have fun birthdays! Your cakes are always so cute too bad I didn't inherit that talent!(bet I can out rope you!)ha-ha! is roping a talent?
Post a Comment