TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fair Time, Fair Time!!!

The State Fair was last week in Blackfoot and after much convincing from Megan, I decided to take my kids on Wednesday evening. (I am so glad Megan called and asked us to go because we really had a blast, so THANKS MUGS!) Anyway, Damien had football practice and Jake was at work, so the two of us packed up all our kids, strollers, diapers, wipes, snacks, etc...and went on one of many "adventures" together. (side note: Megan and I occasionally think of something really fun to do with our kids, only to look at each other amidst the crying, screaming, dirty diapers, potty training accidents, fights, missed naps, etc. and think "Why, remind me, did we do this again?" It is all we can do but start hysterically laughing at ourselves, only to keep ourselves from crying...It makes for some really good memories...) This little trip was one of our better adventures...much to the help of Grandma and Grandpa Baldiwn, who met up with us at the fair.

Carter and Jace-Thanks, Grandma for the cotton candy!

Mallory and McKoy-I'm not sure why they both look so confused??!?!?

Carter loved the goats at McGee's Petting Zoo.


They whole group on the FREE trolley that takes you to your car.
(Funny thing was, this was the kids favorite part of our trip to the fair. If we'd known that, we'd just of gone around the block a couple of times and called it good...:) No, inside the fair was fun too!)

Gramps and Mals

Me and my three greatest blessings(my other greatest blessing was at football practice)

The youngest two-Addison and McKenna, content to "people watch" while we pushed them around the fair.



3 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

It was a fun day! I love our adventures, life would be so boring without them! I know my kids love being with your kids! Let the good times roll! (ok little cheezy|)

Amber McArthur said...

I love the head band Addison! This sounds like such a fun day. What would life be like without the Blackfoot fair. All of last week I was dreaming about a carmel apple and a najaho taco!

The Greenacres said...

Hey guys!

I found your blog on Jenna's. Your family is so cute! Wow the fair! I miss the fair seeing all of your pictures offically made me home sick. Take care!

Katie Hill Werner