Our baby girl crawled for the first time! Everyone in this house is so excited, you'd seriously think we won the lottery or something. Hmmm...wouldn't it be nice if the government gave you money for each milestone your baby reached....hmmm....maybe I'll write Sarah...
8 comments:
How fun. They are so cute when they can get themselves around.
Holy smokes, Adds! She is so tough! That will be fun to have her crawling.She can get all over the place now! Fun!
She can't be crawling yet! It was just yesterday that she was sitting with us in Vegas as a newborn! How cute! Happy birthday to McKoy... he seems like such a joy! You are so talented with all your special cakes and stuff and such a great blogger! Glad you got to hit the fair this year. You guys are so pretty! I loved getting to see Ambs with a little belly! Too cute! (Sorry this is all over the place, I just have lots to say about your posts!)
Good job Ads! I guess the crawling work outs we had paid off!
She is such an adorable baby@
It is so much fun when they are at an age when they start being mobile! It is a lot of fun! I saw your son with Damien at the game on Friday. It was so cute. He was following his dad around and mimicking everything he did. It was really sweet.
That is one nice elk in the background of your family picture.....the family is not bad lookin either... But that is a NICE elk mount.... Your taxidermist....LOL Kyle
Hope you don't mind if I write a comment, I'm sure you'd remember me by my maiden name (Amanda Vest). I found your blog through Kacey's, I hope fyou don't mind. It's nice to see how happy you guys are and how big your family has grown! Tell Damien Hi for me and btw, you look great for having 3 kids!!
Post a Comment