TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Skinny Jeans and Polka Dots

I just had to post these pics of Addison.

Her Aunt Marie gave her a pair of pink "skinny jeans" as an early birthday gift. (Adds turns one on Saturday!) Thank You Aunt Marie! You are the best! Always so thoughtful and giving! We were all a little worried how thunder thighs and cottage cheese would look in a pair of skinny jeans, but I have to admit, they are actually quite flattering...
Also, this is a new hair do I tried with Adds and I think it is so utterly adorable. And I am extremly amazed that it has actually stayed on her head all day (except for naps, but I always have to redo hair after naps).

Too Cute Huh!

7 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Addison is so cute! Man-Why can baby's with chubby thighs and cottage cheese look so cute in skinny jeans and older ladies(me) with fat thighs and cottage chesse look pretty scarey in skinny jeans!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Very cute Addison, I cannot beleive how much hair she is getting. She looks very sweet in her skinny jeans.

The Karrens said...

Ashley~
She looks so cute. Your family is darling. I am excited for Damien and his new job. Could you let me know what Amber's phone and e-mail is? I want to get in contact with her. Thanks!

Elam's said...

very very cute! And I know what you mean about having to re-do hair after naps - constantly with my girls - though Abi doesn't nap anymore!!!

Amanda said...

I love the skinny jeans and the head band. She is so cute. Happy Birthday to Addison.

kjjaco5 said...

Oh my gosh! So glad you found us! It is sad that the guys worked together all summer, and I have not seen her! I cant believe we didnt get together. SHE IS A DOLLY!!!! JES1

Emily said...

Addison's pants are so trendy! She looks adorable in them. I love all of the cute bows and hair thingys that you make to match her outfits. You are so talented!