This post is mainly for my brothers and sisters...I couldn't resist taking a picture! I haven't made this dinner for probably ten+ years. I knew my husband would refuse to eat it, so while he was away this week, I decided to give it a try. And it was a hit!!! It was as yummy as I remember it being---and my boys thought it was delicious! Even Addison enjoyed it! Can you name the dish? Leave a comment or email me your guess! (Oh, and if you want the recipe, give me a call...I wonder if anyone will call??? :) )
3 comments:
Creamed Tuna - If that's what it is, I like it too.
Oh good ol'cream tuna on toast! When Jace saw the picture of that and I asked him what is that, he said throw up!!
Cream tuna on toast and Nicholas said I hated that growing up and Amber and Ashley always asked for it. I guess I won't be getting that recipe:).
Post a Comment