Just thought I'd let everyone know-Damien was offered a position at Ririe High School and has decided to accept it. He will be teaching the same classes that he did at Shelley, Chemistry and Physics, and will be the Head Varisty Coach for the Girl's Basketball Team. He is also planning on helping with Football and Track. He loved his time here at Shelley and didn't want to leave the school and people he has gotten to know, but felt really good about taking this coaching position. We will NOT be moving (nine times in almost seven years is plenty) but he will be commuting everyday. We are happy for our dad and husband and wish him all the best in his new position! I love you, Damien!
4 comments:
wow that is great! Him and Jake will have a blast back at RHS. They will get to be in charge this time though.Hey for Addison's room did you peel of the caulk or leave it on?
I wish Damien the best at RHS. He will be missed. I'm super glad that you aren't moving.
Congrats on the job! Love the photos by the way.
Congratulations to Damien! That is so great. Your new pix to the side are very cute!
Post a Comment