So I have started making bows for Addison's hair, and let's just say, I'm a little addicted. We have this awesome store right here in Shelley called the Ribbon Retreat that I go in and buy ribbon. You have to check it out-it's awesome and reasonably priced. I have taken some of Addison's clothes so I can match ribbon and all that. It's a lot of fun and I am glad to have another hobby!!!
She has started doing this a lot and it is hilarious!
Addison in her large pink bows, they look a little uneven in this picture, but they aren't really. I think she looks so cute with these big ole' bows in her hair.
I started getting all my stuff out after the kids go to bed and try to make a few before I hit the hay---Addison was having a hard time sleeping one night so she decided to "help" mom make bows. Needless to say, I spent the next 45 minutes rolling the ribbon back up...
My Little Helper
4 comments:
OH I love these!!!
you will have to teach me how to make these. I love bows and I have paid $6 at the nook and cranny for the same type of bows you make.
Will you please help me make some? I think you should start selling them somewhere-
I am glad you learned how to make them. Aren't they the easiest. She looks so sweet in them. Good job Ash!!
Post a Comment