Can someone tell me why Carter's picture is smaller than McKoy's and Addison's? I can't figure out if and how to make them all the same size!?!?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
If you have some kind of photo editor, you might be able to go in it and make Carter's picture as big as the other 2 and upload it again. I don't know if that will fix it or not but you could try it. Thanks for the nice comments! I would love to do your pictures whenever you guys want. Let me know!
1 comment:
If you have some kind of photo editor, you might be able to go in it and make Carter's picture as big as the other 2 and upload it again. I don't know if that will fix it or not but you could try it. Thanks for the nice comments! I would love to do your pictures whenever you guys want. Let me know!
Post a Comment