Addison sure was sick a lot this past winter with cold after cold. Because of that, she got a little behind on her immunization shots. We have had to do her 4 and 6 month shots in June and July so that she is caught up now.
You probably noticed the size of her thighs, they are hard to miss I know. I love all of her chubby rolls! She weighs 18 pounds 10 ounces now. Her aunts are going to give her a complex with all their name calling, but she takes it all in stride... For example, Aunt Jill's favorites are "Lard Butt" and "B-squared" (which stands for big bottom). Aunt Amber and Megan favor "Fatso" and "Chubbs". Man, I wish it was cute to be chubby at my age! HA HA HA!
2 comments:
Oh man she is doing good. I love those cute chubby baby bodies. She looks just perfect. Don't worry adds we will not call you any names:). We know all about rolls on babies.
She is adorable! It was fun to see you at the baby shower a week or so ago. I feel for you on the shots. I've had that happen before. It is so sad for those sweet little babies. (or not so little, but incredible cute :) )
Post a Comment