TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Monday, July 21, 2008

Buzzzzzzz....

Carter and McKoy have needed a haircut for so long! I have just been procrastinating and putting it off but finally got it done. Sometimes I take them to their Aunt Meggan for a really good cut and other times I just buzz it all off myself. This time it was a mom-buzzed haircut. They look so cute though and they both said it feels really good to have all that long hair gone!



Here's my three little Mohawk's-obviously before the haircuts!


Carter's Long Hair


Carter BEFORE his haircut (he was making a pirate sound with this shot-arrr!)


Carter AFTER his haircut



McKoy's Long Hair

McKoy BEFORE his haircut

McKoy AFTER his haircut


















2 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

Cute boys! Is it just me or does Carter look like Nicholas?

Jake and Megan said...

Love the hair cuts! Carter is a good pirate face! McKoy makes me laugh everday even! We love those boys!(from mallory)