TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kenadee


My niece Kenadee broke her foot last Thursday night, the day before we got to her house. I took some shots of her hanging out on the couch! She is doing pretty good, just gets bored on laying there sometimes. She has is wrapped right now but is going to be getting a cast on it sometime this week, I believe. She has the cutest little pair of cutches and is figuring out how to get around on them! Hope you are feeling good today, Ken! Thanks for a fun time at your house-you're the best!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Ashy! Your family is sooo cute! I can't believe how grown up Addison has gotten. She's a doll! Sad about Kenadee... Hope she gets better quick. And congrats to Amber and Spence! Glad we can keep in touch!

Jake and Megan said...

poor ken! She is so dang funny!

Amanda said...

Wow I haven't seen your blog a a long time. Looks like you've had a fun summer! I didn't know your parents moved that is crazy!