Wednesday night we went up to Rexburg to help Amber and Spence get things loaded up in a trailer. They are moving to Ogden, Utah on Friday. They will be taking over Alamo Storage, a storage facility they will manage and live at. They are replacing Ashley and Nicholas, since they just moved to Yakima. Anyway, my family will miss them so much! Addison's favorite person is Amber-if she's around mom takes the back seat! It's so funny! Amber is always so nice to my boys too, always playing with them and telling them cool stories or facts about the world around them. They love it! They will miss playing with Spence too. He is such a good uncle to the grand kids. We are sad to see them leave. They are going to be great parents to their little girl! It will be so fun! And now I have just one more excuse to go to Utah! Keep they spare room open Spence because your favorite sister in law will be sure to visit often!!! Ha Ha! (Hate to miss a week without seein' ya, right?!?!) Good luck Ams and Spence in your new place! We love and appreciate your examples and glad you are a part of our lives!
3 comments:
Sad for you guys. : (
If you ever come see Amber, we should meet in the middle and play! I miss my cousins.
Ashley!!! It's Ruth from the preschool program at BYU-I!! I've wondered what you've been up to since we graduated so thought I'd try and find you while my kids and hubby are taking naps!.. And here you are! Hope you're well. Drop me a line - would love to hear from you... isaacandruth@yahoo.com
It is so sad having family move. At least they are going to keep Alamo Storage in your family :)
Post a Comment