TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

TO THE READERS OF OUR BLOG

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Carter Turns SIX!!!

I have a TON of pictures and events to blog from the past few weeks that my blog has been silent....

Here's one of them!

Carter turned six on June 7. For his birthday, he wanted to go camping (that post to come later) so we left Thursday the 5th and came home late Saturday night the 7th.

We had a birthday party with the whole fam on Sunday night. We had most everyone there (that is, the one's that live a realistic traveling distance for a child's birthday party) and had a great time opening presents and eating cake and ice cream.



The kids love cupcakes! We made a giant number 6 with our yummy cupcakes...


I don't know if any of us should be contacting the Mormon Tabernacle choir, but it's not too bad....See what you think....

4 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

I cannot believe that you have a 6 year old! That is just crazy! He is a handsome little guy!

The Karrens said...

Ashley~

It is so fun to see your blog. You have an adorable family. Amber looks so cute pregnant. Tell her hi. I e-mailed her, but haven't heard back. Good Luck with the fence and the three great kids! Jenna (Adams) Karren

Nicholas and Ashley said...

I cannot believe he is 6!!I remember when I first met him and it seems like yesterday. He has grown up so fast. He is such a nice boy and a good brother...

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Happy 6th Carter-what a cute little boy!