So I have this crazy "hobbie" I guess you could call it of making different snacks and meals for my kids. I usually try to take pictures of them with the idea of putting those all into a file for future references if I ever had my own preschool or something similiar. Needless to say, I never thought they would make the cut for a post on my blog! Everytime Carter looks through our pictures on the camera he sighs and tells me, "Mom-you still haven't put these on the blog...you really need to." So because of his incessant reminding, HERE THEY ARE (well, a few of them anyway.....)
Our baby chihuahuas
We made these "Summertime Snowmen"-big hit with the boys....
4 comments:
You are so creative! I am impressed!
what a fun mom.
ok Sue Jr.--way too cute!~
So cute. I'll have to try these ideas!
Post a Comment